um hi i like long walks on the beach

MrsBadExample

I play mostly and stream on my PS4 lately.  :/  I can't even get into my computer room for the most part (long story, but I have "houseguests" for a few months at least which is annoying as fuck). 

I've been playing Overwatch, am sick of The Division, been playing through Uncharted, Dark Souls 3, and Wasteland on and off sometimes.  It also sucks that like 90% of you are all on West Coast, or don't work first shift.  I usually am up in the mornings by like 4:30 so it's hard to stay up late to play with you all.  :(

Glad to see you back MrsBE.  Hope you're doing well. 

I've been wanting to play more Borderlands 2 just to play the DLCs that I never got around to.  My dilemma is that I also want to make a Mechromancer, but would rather not have to replay the whole story, or use any kind of boost to skip it unless it's legit.  So, I'll probably just end up taking my level 50 or 60 Zero through the DLCs eventually.  I also have The Pre-Sequel and Tales from the Borderlands as well, neither of which I've tried yet.

But anyways, YES I agree, some group multiplayer shenanigans need to happen sometime.  I actually prefer a mess around kind of multiplayer like GTA V free roam to something like Diablo III, because I always feel useless following PK and co. around with their high level and geared characters, getting one shotted by the high level enemies since I didn't make a super powered character lol.  Though, I will probably hop in a game here and there.  My brother gave me the codes to his Mercy Wings from Overwatch, so I at least have to see how they look.  My summer online classes are way easier than they said they'd be so I have free time at the moment.  Even managed to play all the way through Pokemon Y this week lol.

On 6/10/2016 at 7:41 AM, ThermoNukePanda said:

I play mostly and stream on my PS4 lately.  :/  I can't even get into my computer room for the most part (long story, but I have "houseguests" for a few months at least which is annoying as fuck). 

I've been playing Overwatch, am sick of The Division, been playing through Uncharted, Dark Souls 3, and Wasteland on and off sometimes.  It also sucks that like 90% of you are all on West Coast, or don't work first shift.  I usually am up in the mornings by like 4:30 so it's hard to stay up late to play with you all.  :(

Glad to see you back MrsBE.  Hope you're doing well. 

OVERWATCH

add me nerd - msbadexample#1716

Unless you're Pandaknight? I don't know many pandas.

8 hours ago, Avahra said:

HOw was pokemon Y? I have pokemon X on my to play list, but I'm still in alpha sapphire

It was decent.  Forgettable storyline but fun collecting and battling the Pokemon.  Although, it was waaayyy too easy.  The last Pokemon game I played was the original Red, and I remembered that being a lot more challenging.  Never lost more than half my team in this one, let alone lost a battle (one of the elite four final bosses I one-shotted all her pokemon in a row without her doing anything lol.)  But I will say it was super cool to play a Pokemon where they actually looked like pokemon, in color, in 3D, and not black and white pixelated poor renditions of the backs of their heads that make sounds like a synthesizer.  It was a huge leap.  Eh, overall I'd say it was fun, it definitely kept me busy last week.

• 1 month later...

Archived