I'm so confused why these Barbie games exist...

So I was browsing the internet today and came across something I can't even begin to describe.  I found it through RockPaperShotgun (a gaming site I sometimes read articles on). 

I present to you....  Super Barbie Brain Doctor

So I played through that, strange enough, but holy shit when I was done playing it up pops something to try out Pregnant Super Barbie Spa

So fucking weird hahahaha.

13 hours ago, Dateranoth said:

Then to see there is a bloody million of them. Some of them are super strange.

That's what I'm saying!  There are like a bajillion of them and it just keeps getting weirder and weirder.  I haven't really dug into that rabbit hole and don't think I will.  Once it suggested that Pregnant Super Barbie Spa thing and I looked at that I was like NOOOOOOOPPPPEEEEE, and closed my browser.  I can't imagine what other strangeness lurks within that site haha.

4 minutes ago, Dateranoth said:

I had to click on that one. You end up putting flowers in the bath water and lighting candles etc. Probably not all that strange for a little girl, but I could only imagine my wife's reaction if she had walked in on that. Hahaha

No kidding, I actually found that shit while at work....

*boss walks in*

Ummm.... What are you doing?

I uh.... uh.... I got nothing.  It's a pregnant Barbie simulator and I'm giving her a bath.

Carry on. 

Archived