Gamercide 2016

Dungeoncrawler69

You gents just won't die eh :P.  How's everyone doing?  Dat, PK, and the rest - good I hope?  Anyone still stream at all?  If you guys get bored, i'm usually on twitch early in the morning.  I stream between 2am-4am nightly.  I'll post the links in the streaming link thread.   Anywho its always great to hear from you guys.  I miss those weekend streams btw :(.  But i know real-life can be a bitch.  Bills to pay and life to live.  Peace brothers.

Nope, we sure won't :)   I've been doing pretty well, but busy. I manage to get time to actually play a game every now and then, just finised Rise of the Tomb Raider, but I haven't streamed in a long time.  MrsBadExample still streams to our channel on occasion.  I miss most of everything due to being in bed before midnight most days.  Anyhow, it's good to see you around again! If I'm ever up that late I'll definitely stop in.

21 hours ago, Dateranoth said:

I miss most of everything due to being in bed before midnight most days.  Anyhow, it's good to see you around again! If I'm ever up that late I'll definitely stop in.

Yeah, that's how it is with me as well.  Freaking up by 5AM at the latest most days.  Working in the mornings suck, but I sure don't mind getting out early.  But yeah, I miss all the west coast fun times.

Good to see ya DC

2 hours ago, PeeKnuckle said:

Not even considered because of my age. You don't know if I'm going to be cryogenically frozen or not!

Obviously you come first in a will situation, but long term, Ava definitely wins. Haha.

Don't worry Ava, no morbid thoughts here. I plan to live forever.  

Archived