MrsBadExample Reads 50 Shades with a Twist

Dateranoth

So, in case you haven't been following her Twitter. MrsBadExample has a very special stream coming up. She will be doing a little light reading, 60 pages or so, of 50 Shades of Grey with whatever cruel accent we demand. All live on stream for our viewing pleasure. 

The current date is set for  April 8 @10:30pm PST. Mark it in your calendar folks, and get the beer ready. Gonna be a good night!

MrsBadExample's Stream

2 hours ago, MrsBadExample said:

lmao 'cause I'm not promoting it anywhere DAT WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS TO ME

I got drafted into this shit by force, but it's working out I guess rofl. 

It'll all work out! Remember, it wasn't MY idea. I only instigated a little. 

I was seriously expecting to stream, and get like.. one or two people in there with maybe a page or two read at most. I was not expecting to have to read 60 fucking pages. rofl. I was dying laughing that morning. And crying. Laughing and crying.

edit: I might run Audacity in the background as well to pick up all that high quality audio for you.

1030pst is 1230 here.

I'm not sure if I'll be awake as honeslty, I'm fucking exhausted from working over 50 hours this week. And I have to get up early tomorrow too.

However, if I am not on I would like to request any of the following pages 114, 116, 117, 118 in  JIGGLYPUFF VOICE

Lol. On the bright side, it should be nearly impossible to read anything so bad ever again. All books will be better now! 

Yeah, I got up and I think the chair swung in to it. Honestly I don't have a clue, I don't remember breaking it. Woke up, came in the computer room and it was on the floor. lol. All good though. 

Archived