Mistakes Were Made/Rant

Sheck

How Is Everyone ? I Think I May Have Made A Error/Mistake In My Console Selection. :( I Chose A PlayStation 4 Around The Time Of Black Friday. needless To Say It Was A Bad Decision. I Miss Everything About The Xbox . Especially Forza 6 And Forza Horizon 2 . "Sigh" I need to get back where I belong. On the track drifting with my buddies and leaving people viewing my taillights. Everything is bad about the ps4 . Don't get me wrong its a good exclusive gaming console but not worth 300 bucks. But this is my opinion. I only chose it because two of my family members had it and I haven't spoken to them in a bit. We jump on first thing they say is "You seem like a Xbox person" all I could say is guilty. I'm coming back home to the Forza . Sorry I had to learn the way. It sucks when you try and give something new a chance and your disappointed. Never again. Let me know you guys opinion on the ps4 . I absolutely hate it now. I left Sony after my account got hacked in 2010 . Such a shame

Welcome back. Yea, I'm an xbox guy myself. I'm not really a fan of the dashboard on one vs the 360 but I have fun on it anyways. I just got a Wii U and having a blast with that as well.

Not back yet still have it in my possession with no games. I may sell it just looking for a buyer.

Archived