Crackdown 2

Pogre

I got it in the mail today. I decided to go ahead and give it a rental. We're going to a water park for most of the day today, but I can be on this weekend pretty much any time. It's my last weekend before my vacation is over. :(

Good lord, I'm hungover. Some Dramamine, and a couple of hours for my stomach to unsour, then I'm popping it in. I get vertigo, motion sick, whatever it is sometimes when I'm in this state and try to play a video game. I really want to check it out though.

Calling all agents! I gotta get this beacon deployed at the health and fitness complex, and these freaks keep blowing it up before it charges. I'm on right now just running around taking strategic spots and orb hunting. If anyone wants to hop on in the next hour or so...I could use some help. :D

No problem. If you or anyone else wants to party up, I'd like to try to get that Party Bus achievement. Didn't work for me last night with four people. Squad City Glider, too, but all 4 agents would need 5 star agility.

PK, at least get this game when it goes down in price a bit! So much fun in co-op.

I plan on definitely gettin this when it comes down in price. But yeah, not any time soon. :(

It's currently not available used online, but it's $55 used at Gamestop, and there's a 20% off used promo code right now, 360USED. $45 isn't too bad if it becomes available again before the code expires. If 360USED expires, there's always CAG16 (16%)

Archived