What's Up?

Sheck

Hey guys haven't really been around much but I'm working on being more active with the forums and such. I have been dealing with a lot real life stuff so I'll jump back into gaming soon. At the moment I don't really have a console and its a hard choice for me deciding on the Xbox one or the PlayStation 4. If you guys could give me some closure that would really help me out. I can say I saw that the witcher 3 wild hunt has been released and I'm really interested. Been watching some streams but I do not wanna spoil it too much . I normally don't look at a games trailers, gameplay , or any of the such. I just pop it in and judge it from there. The big problem with a lot of people is they like to criticize games before they even come out or when they are just released and haven't been out for a good 24 hours. I know some of you guys will probably be getting on PC but I'll get it on console. From what I have seen it looks marvelous on PS4 compared to Xbox. Anyway , to cut it short how have you guys been? It would be good to interact socially every now and then.

I have an xbox one and have had no problems with it. I don't know anything about the ps4. I've always been told if you are an xbox person just stick with xbox and vice versa. I like how you can record video and stream easily on the one. Not sure how the ps4 is. The only thing I hate is the dashboard and how friends work. It seems like people can add you but you don't have to add them similar to twitter and I think that is just stupid. I'm not going to say to get either one because I don't know enough about the ps4. 

I have an xbox one and have had no problems with it. I don't know anything about the ps4. I've always been told if you are an xbox person just stick with xbox and vice versa. I like how you can record video and stream easily on the one. Not sure how the ps4 is. The only thing I hate is the dashboard and how friends work. It seems like people can add you but you don't have to add them similar to twitter and I think that is just stupid. I'm not going to say to get either one because I don't know enough about the ps4.

Thanks man . Think I'm gonna go with the xb1 .. Been a while since I did some gaming anyway . Any games you recommend? Thinking of picking up Advanced Warfare and BF Hard line ..

Spend a fair amount of time with The Witcher 3! Doesn't matter what console, but I'm sure you will enjoy the Xbox One. Just a few more hours and I can play The Witcher 3.

I do have a PS4, but the only thing I've played on it is The Last of Us Remastered. It's the only reason I bought it really.

Hope to see you around more!

Spend a fair amount of time with The Witcher 3! Doesn't matter what console, but I'm sure you will enjoy the Xbox One. Just a few more hours and I can play The Witcher 3.

I do have a PS4, but the only thing I've played on it is The Last of Us Remastered. It's the only reason I bought it really.

Hope to see you around more!

I'm back for good bro. It nice to hear from you as well . I'll shoot a F/R when I can . I'll be picking up COD : AW not a big fan on the series but if you have it we can play. Hopefully, people will be picking up MGSV The Phantom Pain

Archived