New Comer !

Terexes

What's up guys ! My name is Terexes I kind of stumbled on this forum through twitch. I tried installing Tapatalk but it seems like it does not function :( oh well. Anyway, I'm 20 years young , I work , go to college , and play games . I really play The Last Of Us Multiplayer exclusively. It's really a piece of cake now level 900+ lol.I took my time leveling up throughout this year , you can call it a grind I guess. I will be switching to Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain with my friends in September though. The only system I have is a ps4 and I'm happy with it. Feel free to interact I'm always open to getting know people !

See Ya !

Welcome to the forum! Not sure why Tapatalk is giving you issues. It's working for me. Let me know if I can help.

I own a PS4, but all I really played was The Last of Us single player. Maybe dabbled in one other game, but waiting for something else really good to hit. Been tied up in GTA V PC of late and excited for The Witcher 3 soon!

Welcome to the forum! Not sure why Tapatalk is giving you issues. It's working for me. Let me know if I can help.

I own a PS4, but all I really played was The Last of Us single player. Maybe dabbled in one other game, but waiting for something else really good to hit. Been tied up in GTA V PC of late and excited for The Witcher 3 soon!

I'll mess around with taptalk when I get a new phone. You got ps4 nice ! When you're free hop on the last of us multiplayer we can have some fun !

What's up guys ! My name is Terexes I kind of stumbled on this forum through twitch. I tried installing Tapatalk but it seems like it does not function :( oh well. Anyway, I'm 20 years young , I work , go to college , and play games . I really play The Last Of Us Multiplayer exclusively. It's really a piece of cake now level 900+ lol.I took my time leveling up throughout this year , you can call it a grind I guess. I will be switching to Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain with my friends in September though. The only system I have is a ps4 and I'm happy with it. Feel free to interact I'm always open to getting know people !

See Ya !

welcome, enjoy your stay.

Archived