GTA V Roll Call

PeeKnuckle

I changed it again to one with the grey shield background. It's still transparent, but I didn't like the skull not showing on anything black (ie. Phone background) Still, I'm game for either one. Let me know which you like best. Also, I think you can make badges for me to use if you have better ideas.

Oh, and I tried to change the crew colors to something grey/dark but it won't let me use those dark colors. Ended up putting the blue color that is used on our main web page. I'm game to change it to whatever though. If you have a certain color shoot me the color code for it and I'll change it.

Forget what I am, but the people in the GC crew I've been playing with, are already 50 or close to 50. lol

I think I'm 20 or so. I just can't do the same jobs / heists over and over again just for XP. I miss the days when we made our own fun. So, I haven't been playing much.

Private free roam is fine. It's just when you enter someone else's job / heist invite, it breaks you from it, and it's a bunch of unnecessary steps and loading screens to get back to it.

The UI is seriously frustrating and unintuitive. Their menu system (all 4 of them), are a clusterfuckery that should have been consolidated to one menu. Two at the most.

Want to start a game and immediately go into an online invite only? Okay, first, start up the story mode and go through its loading screens. Next, open your main menu back up and NOW you can select GTA Online with the invite only option. Seriously wtf? Why isn't that option available to you when you first select GTA Online?

I want to like this game. I do have fun when we're messing around in the world. All anyone wants to do though, is the same jobs for XP, ranking up and unlocking stuff.

One other thing while I got my bitch on - If a mouse and keyboard host invites you into their game, job or heist ... it breaks the controller players aim assist. Good fucking luck killing anything. Mouse users will have the distinct advantage in shooting and at best, you'll get a few assist kills.

Online mostly revolves around you unlocking stronger and more expensive gear. Without doing these stupid jobs over and over, you'll go broke and start considering their fucking Shark Cards. Ever look at the prices for a t-shirt or a custom horn for your car? It's so ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived