Windows 10 to include Xbox Live Gold.

Kira Onime

PC gamers won't pay to play Xbox Live games online, and console owners are FURIOUS

Article here 

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2893767/pc-gamers-wont-pay-to-play-xbox-live-games-online-and-console-owners-are-furious.html

I don't know, maybe it's me, but isn't "free online multiplayer" one of the perks of gaming on a PC? It's an open platform free of any paywall restrictions *xbox live - PSN*.

I could care less, if I wanted to PC game I would there are pros and cons to each, this would just be a pro to PC gaming, really not a big deal in my opinion.

I probably save just as much if not more in wasted time and energy finding correct drivers and downloads and upgrading components and all the other stuff that goes into PC gaming.

• 2 weeks later...

It's certainly a more expensive (time and money) gaming platform overall.  Steam boxes and the like may make PC gaming cheaper, but that still is a platform based gaming that doesn't allow full access to all the PC games.  Like you said though Dubl, there are pros and cons to both. I typically end up with multiple systems before it's over, but I do spend a crap load on my PC.

Archived