The Walking Dead

Nick

I'm glad it's gotten better since the prison days. Last couple seasons have been good, seeing the way they cope and interact with other survivor groups. Everyone is a savage and it comes down to survival of the fittest. 

I still need to get through the rest of the comics and compare it to the show. I left off after the prison and on the way to Terminus.

I'm 3 episodes away from being caught up. Who would you say your favorite characters are, GG? 

I gotta say that my favorite woman character is for sure Carol and as far as guys, I think Glenn and Daryl. 

I'm glad it's gotten better since the prison days. Last couple seasons have been good, seeing the way they cope and interact with other survivor groups. Everyone is a savage and it comes down to survival of the fittest. 

I still need to get through the rest of the comics and compare it to the show. I left off after the prison and on the way to Terminus.

This show has had a lot of ups and downs. There were parts where I was pretty close to quitting on it, but I've struggled through. It's a great show overall, but some of the episodes annoy me.  I think it's the concept of the series more than the episodes. Everything that can go wrong always does go wrong.

ie.

We're bad ass survivors who have been around for years. OH NO, zombie quietly walked up on me!

Can we talk about the recent episodes in here? 

I think after the episode on the 8th, this week had to be good. Kinda sad that Noah died but we all know there can only be so many black characters in this show. Super gory death. Was actually pretty out of nowhere.

I'm expecting Morgan to show up soon. Maybe next episode. I expect at least 2 more deaths next episode. Priest is out and maybe Jessie's husband.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Not even the cliff hanger ending that pisses me off. The entire premise of the show has been annoying the crap out of me. I'm sure the comics are similar, but it's still annoyingly poor judgement. 

Such as the last couple of episodes. Where a generally smart group of survivors makes progressively dumber choices leading to being herded like cattle and still not getting it. 

the show has been great since after season 2.  i thought this season was great up until the second half of this season. that is when i realized the same thing keeps happening. someone gets capture, they get a suprise rescue. i actually liked the last episode. people complain way to much. if the show was constant action it would be boring, and needs to be built up. the whole carol story line was just terrible and came out of no where. other than that i enjoyed it. i really don't get the hate. the show will come back on and we will know the answer, it's no big deal. i thought that final scene was terrifying. 

Archived