HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN PK!

Tuna

Thanks everyone. It was a pretty epic night. My son and his girl showed up at my house with barbecue, cake fixings and some booze. I gorged myself on brisket, ribs, and my favorite - mashed up cornbread in my baked beans. Then my son starting pouring rum and some beers got opened.

My other rad crew of the night came out later - on Gamercide's Mumble server and Tuna's livestream. We all stayed up till 5 AM this morning, having too many laughs and playing games. It was a hell of a time.

Birthdays aren't so bad in my mind anymore. I had a kick ass time last night. So, thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, thank you to my son, his girl Jo and my roomie Carla. Thank you to Tuna, Max, Pip, Coffee, Eechee, Peachy, McKay, Silverias, Jinx, Stevo and whomever I might have missed from our Mumble session last night. lol

P.S. I have never heard the birthday song sang so terribly, so many times in one night! LOL

Love you all

*edit* OH YEAH! My son's GF baked me a CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE CAKE! It was AWESOME!

cVNQQVT.jpg

Archived