Hearthstone

Nick

I play, usually on my phone (Note 4.... it's pretty easy to get it up on running on your phone using a different apk plus you don't even need to root your phone)

Here's the link for the instructions on Reddit in this other thread.

http://www.gamercide.org/forum/topic/10074-hearthstone-now-available-for-android-tablets-6-only/

I recently downloaded the battlenet client though and loaded it up on my PC.  I'm absolutely terrible at the game, and I'm still working on unlocking all the basic cards for all of the classes.  I think I only have the warrior left to unlock cards on though.  I don't think I've ever played any real online games against other people though, and I only have 206 gold coins.  Haven't "bought" any packs or spent the gold yet.  Wanted to try to unlock all the basics first I guess.

I'm NuclearPanda#1606

I play pretty frequently. I'm pretty middle of the road as far as ranking goes but I'd make up a few decks with basic cards and play you. I'll check my Battle.net once I'm out of class and home. 

I'm not going to spend any money on it myself either.  That's why I only have standard cards right now.  Still working on unlocking all the cards in all the decks.  Only one I have left is Warrior now and I think I'm 16/20 cards on him too.

I'm not going to spend any money on it myself either.  That's why I only have standard cards right now.  Still working on unlocking all the cards in all the decks.  Only one I have left is Warrior now and I think I'm 16/20 cards on him too.

my fiancee's son is really enjoying the game, and just asked for the naxxramas xpac. He has most of the decks unlocked and has been trying to grind out the gold they give you. 

• 2 months later...

Archived