ATTN: Giveaway has been slightly pushed back. Details within

PeeKnuckle

A couple of things came up. Nothing to fret or worry about. We're pushing it back one week and it's going to be worth the wait.

So, new date is Feb 7th starting at 6 PM EST and continuing on at 9 PM EST on a live stream to be decided later. Keep checking this thread for updates on which channel and the link to it.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask them here. I will not be answering why we pushed it back. It's of minor importance and the giveaway should be the main focus.

Best of luck to everyone!

Update: The livestream portion of the giveaway will be held on the Gamercide channel on Twitch. - http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide

The giveaway is tomorrow and as PK has said I will be starting at 6 PM EST here on the forum and carrying over into a stream on the Gamercide channel on Twitch around 9 PM EST.  I'll post in the giveaway thread before I go live so that everybody knows.

This will follow the format that I have been doing it in previous years so it will be a random "hat" styled giveaway.  For example:  everybody's names are thrown into a paper bag for one category.  The prizes for that category are thrown into another paper bag.  I pull a name and I'll pull a prize.  The name wins that prize.  That name is taken out of the bag until everybody has a chance to win.  Once I get through everybody, then I'll put all of the names back in.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

Archived