So...

green grenades

Yay!  Congratulations!!!  I am so happy for you guys :)  

Get ready to have tons of sex, because when she gets closer to that last trimester she is going to be a walking hornball thanks to those lovely pregnancy hormones!  

Get ready to have tons of sex, because when she gets closer to that last trimester she is going to be a walking hornball thanks to those lovely pregnancy hormones!  

Probably one of the only good things that come from those hormones. 

Yay!  Congratulations!!!  I am so happy for you guys :)

Well so far it has been a couple of weeks. Everyone keeps telling me about this horny wife thing and I have yet to see it. So far it's been her just moaning about being sick lol.

@PK, LOL!!!!

@GG  Hopefully the sickness will pass soon and once she starts to feel a bit more like her oldself (well the best you can feel having a little one inside you using you like their personal playground) it'll happen. (I hope so anyway for your sake!)  All of my pregnancies I was a walking hornball once that third trimester hit.  Needless to say Jason wasn't complaining, lol.

Oh and some advice....do not be rough with her boobies.  Do NOT and I repeat do NOT squeeze them, rub them roughly, smack them, poke them etc....  I don't care how big they grow.  If you do I hope she slaps you black and blue.  Those things may look all nice and juicy to you, but they hurt so bad!!!!

Archived