Big favor to ask

jb410

So my neighbor's house got broken into and they have a boy who's 9 years old and who has issues. The thiefs took his DS and all of his games and he's been really upset since they've been stolen. He played his DS so much and it meant a lot to him. Part of the problem is solved, I gave him my DS but I only had one game because I never really played it that much. So, if any one has any extra DS games, that they were possibly thinking of trading in or something like that, that would be appropriate for a 9 year old boy, would you please be willing to donate them to this kid. Sorry I don't have anything to offer you in return but if I get something I'll be sure to send it your way.

Thanks so much,

jb

I personally don't have a DS, but I know someone who does, so I'll check and see if they can donate something. That's really cool of you to help the kid out man. If I get anything I'll PM you and get the address.

Thanks for all the help guys! I pm'd some of you with my address, if anyone else has anything or if i forgot to pm you just tell me so. I'm not sure of his favorite games but my brother actually babysits him, so I'll ask him if he knows. I gave him an oldschool ds, if that makes a difference.

Thanks,

jb

Archived