That sparkle, gleam and glow;
These holiday pleasures dazzle us,
 And yet, deep down, we know...

That Christmas has its special gifts,
 But our year-round joy depends
On the cherished people in our lives,
 Our family and our friends.

-By Joanna Fuchs

Merry Christmas Gamercide. To the friends we've just met, to the ones we've grown to love for almost a decade. Here's looking to another great year ahead of us. Love and peace, Gamercide family.

Merry Christmas, we just got back from a 7 day Cruise and 3 days in Cape Canaveral!!! It was awesome the kids loved it and we all had a great time, went to the Eastern Caribbean and also went to the Kennedy Space center which was pretty cool. All the kids tried new things like surfing and we snorkeled with turtles on St Thomas, my 8 year old was quite a connoisseur and had Escargot every night with dinner, my 5 year old had pizza and fries every night! 

It was a lot of fun and we got back home just after midnight on Christmas eve, we started the day on the beach with 75 degree weather and ended it with 35 and snow on the ground. Here are some pics of the cruise, I should have more once we go through the kids cameras.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1512354865704774.1073741828.100007908249687&type=1&l=dadf231ac1

Archived