Jurassic world.

Kira Onime

I'm not going to lie...I love the first. The second and third have their own places in my heart, but not on my top lists. 

Seeing the trailer makes me think it could be a pretty awesome reboot. 

I'm so open when it comes to movies though, If it can entertain me for the allotted time, job well done. It's not cheap to get anything to the big screen and people forget about that.

With that being said i'm looking forward to it :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see why people bitch about the dinosaurs - in the original Jurassic Park book, they discussed how the accuracy of the dinosaurs wasn't exactly on par, due to them sucking out multiple DINO DNAAAA from the mosquito - leading to sometimes really awful hybrids or grotesque monstrosities. That's why I could get over the dilphosaurus. They would add either other dinosaur DNA to complete a chromosome, or some other modern-day reptile. (iirc, it's been about 20 years since I read the book)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There was a new trailer released during the super bowl that shows more than the original.

Example being in the original you would see people running away from something from an aerial view and in the new, you see people getting grabbed by some ptero....tera.... dino birds.

Archived