New CoD: Advanced Warfare is pretty good actually

ThermoNukePanda

Ended up picking this up, and i have to say it's definitely one of the better entries in many years now.  Anyone else playing this right now?

And videogame Kevin Spacey is totally creepy real looking in some of the cutscenes.  I'm kind of blown away by the mocap.

Just by looking quickly at it, the gameplay reminded me of some watered down version of unreal tournament with the dashes and stuff.

Well I don't know about that.  The little dashes really are negligible, like you don't even move that far for it to be effective in my opinion except to shoot someone and maybe slide five feet to the side back into cover.  The double jump is underwhelming also, but it's there. 

I still can't get over how creepy real Kevin Spacey looks though in cutscenes lol.

Seriously, this is the most fun I've had with a Call of Duty CAMPAIGN in a long time!!  Just so much cool stuff that happens.  I think I've only even played two multiplayer matches but I keep going back to campaign because it's that much fun.  I'm interested in checking out the survival modes and stuff too before I dig into multiplayer too much. 

Archived