All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Earlier
  2. Life Update - Overdue as Hell

THREE MAJORS???
  3. Conan Exiles Server Utility

I think we have it sorted out. Also sent the link to the utility you wanted for starting remotely. I'll add it to GitHub when I get home if it works.
  4. Conan Exiles Server Utility

I tried it with 2 devices but both of them are Windows 10 clients. I´ll send you a pm with the restart password and the ip of the server
  5. Conan Exiles Server Utility

@Spirit Let me know if I can help. I can try to restart it from my end to test if you want.
  6. Conan Exiles Server Utility

If the error happens when you try to connect to perform the restart then it is probably an error on the client. Try the restart tool on a different PC and see if it works. One of our admins here has a problem on his PC where it won't connect some times. However I can always connect.
  7. Conan Exiles Server Utility

Hi, I have a problem with the remote restart tool. I get the error: " Client: Could not send the data, Error code: 10038" My conan server is on a dedicated root with MS 2012R2. The port is open in the firewall. I wrote the correct IP of my server in the config file of the remote restart tool... Trying to fix the errors for hours now... could you help me :(?
  8. Movie Night = Success!

...still doing this? i know people stream movies over at vaughnlive.tv all the time. apparently its only an issue if someone submits a copyright/takedown request. couple of gents i visit sometimes are always streaming movies. hell they even stream current tv series.
  9. xbox one x in november - interested?

damn console makers have adapted and now want to throw updated hardware at us every-other-year. you gaming dogs consider this good or bad?
  10. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

i honestly think i could never buy another game and still have enough to last until i die
  11. House Work

yea those storage shelves are nice, but i'd like to get something more permanent eventually.
  12. House Work

Haha. Yep. I need to get a tool box. The shelf is half chemicals and half tools. I should this weekend since harbor freight has a 25% off coupon, but I've spent too much money lately. It'll have to wait.
  13. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

I'm not too concerned with length if the game is fun. It's on the list. Along with a lot of other games. Haha
  14. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

i've been able to play about 20 minutes so-far. like what i see and would have no issue with recommending it. not sure the overall length however if that's a thing.
  15. Life Update - Overdue as Hell

grats man! if you decide to go into acting full-time, don't forget us peep :P. seriously though, all that hard work and sacrifice will pay off. keep up the good work.
  16. House Work

i see you store your chemicals just like i do
  17. House Work

lol. I carried my tools up them. They aren't as narrow as they look. I think the previous owner built them to wheelchair size maybe? I took a foot off of them and they are still at minimum code length of 3 feet not counting the hand rail. It's mainly the bottom post location. It causes the main entry to be about 6 inches narrower than the rest. I should have changed it, but it was enough work taking it all down and putting it back the same way. I had to modify the top, and I did not have the exact right material. You can't see it but, the top post is a little short. I had the 4x4 on hand so that's what it gets. It's just a garage anyway. lol
  18. House Work

Have you taken groceries up those stairs yet? It's reminding me of the side patio stairs I once had. I'd have to walk sideways up them when I had bags in my hands. lol "Quick action" got a genuine laugh from me. hahaha
  19. House Work

So, we bought a new car for my wife this past week. Of course, it wouldn't fit in the garage. Since she was eyeballing the Supra's spot I had to take quick action. I guess you would call it a subtraction instead of an addition. Took 12in off my garage step. The white mark on the ground is where it use to be.
  20. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Been busy around the house, but I'll probably grab it when I find it on sale next.
  21. Life Update - Overdue as Hell

Congrats on graduation, and good luck with your majors! Hope you can make the long distance thing work. In this day and age it's not really that difficult to stay in touch with all the technology. Glad you found someone that makes you happy. I like that you have your priorities straight with the gaming laptop for Berkeley . Speaking of GTA V, I still have it installed waiting for another night of shenanigans. I can't believe that Magic is still around. I dabbled in that when i was in High School. Probably hasn't changed a lot since then. I've missed you the last couple of times in Discord, but I'll try and hop on if I see you next time. I still run the Teamspeak server too, but I think it's dead. Not sure Pip even uses it anymore.
  22. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Short from what I've heard, but also worth the price point.
  23. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

It looks absolutely crazy. The facial animations are pretty amazing.
  24. Movie Night = Success!

Yeah, it takes a bit to setup, but it works well once it's going. It syncs all the viewing so you are watching it at the same time.
  25. Conan Shenanigans

I'm pretty worried about this. Even the server admin group I follow in Discord is almost dead. Hopefully this will bring it back, but I believe it's the management side that most of them were disappointed with. That and performance. Still, looks like a good update. Particularly the AI. That was terrible before. haha.
  26. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Oh hell yes. I remember seeing this, but I forgot about it. You seen any streams? Look good?
  1. Load more activity