FORZA & My Car

Sheck

Hey guys ! Haven't been on here for a while and for good reasons . Still hope that i am in good gracious haha . . . I know you guys are big on shooters & RPG games etc . I'm not too much of a fan anymore , Phase really died down for me you know . I'm in to Forza alot now . Big on racing , drag racing , drifting and all that adrenaline pumping on the track . LOL But I recently bought my first car . My Dream Car ! The Dodge Challenger Srt-8 . The Corvette is my best friends . . . Were big on Dodge but ima American Muscle kind of guy . Let me know what you guys think !

zuqjxd.jpg

2qkpfgh.jpg

2jfiqsp.jpg

foq06w.jpg

t7k03k.jpg

wqxyz4.jpg

That would be a beast. Don't know a whole lot about them, but I imagine they are new and popular enough to find a good selection of parts.  What kinds of modifications does it take to get 800hp out of them?

You're probably around 400hp to the wheels now, and that would be pushing closer to 700.  Which is crazy, considering it's already a 13 second car.  That's 2 tons of metal moving, 100mph+.  Better take care of her, I bet she cost a pretty penny.  Looks fantastic though.

That would be a beast. Don't know a whole lot about them, but I imagine they are new and popular enough to find a good selection of parts.  What kinds of modifications does it take to get 800hp out of them?

You're probably around 400hp to the wheels now, and that would be pushing closer to 700.  Which is crazy, considering it's already a 13 second car.  That's 2 tons of metal moving, 100mph+.  Better take care of her, I bet she cost a pretty penny.  Looks fantastic though.

Tune up , Suspension & Transmission . It has a V8 so im fine but i can still make some adjustments . Prolly 1 to 2 grand but it's worth it . And its snowing atm been riding with caution back and forth to school

I spend too much to keep a nice pc that I couldn't afford a nice car. lol

I can wish. That looks awesome man. Bet that is fun to drive.

Remember when I was so amped on buying a PC ? lol . . . So glad i didn't man . 

• 11 months later...

Archived