Holy crap, Brexit actually happened....

ThermoNukePanda

Will be interesting to see what happens with the world markets, not to mention what will happen to not only the UK but the EU as a whole, but holy shit I can't believe that Brexit actually passed.  The UK has been part of the EU for like SIXTY FREAKING YEARS. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-32810887

Its just crazy to see those last moment swings.  I mean all the polling showed it would never pass, and then blammo, passed by quite a lot.  It's why I don't pay attention to the whole Hillary/Trump shit. 

But yeah, super nuts.  Watching the absolute panic in the stock markets is interesting.  It's all good though.  BUY LOW SELL HIGH!!  :D

On 6/24/2016 at 1:21 PM, PeeKnuckle said:

2016 is going to be banner year for voting. It's not even over yet. Just wait until our turn.

Yeah, considering all the other things that have come to light.  This is going to be a political year for the books. Good or bad.  Stop listening to the fear mongering and vote the way YOU think you should. 

57 minutes ago, PeeKnuckle said:

I just want the two party system gone.

Truer words have never been spoken.  It was never invented to be a two party system.  Shit, look at EARLY presidential elections.  The whole Republican/Democrat thing is a farce created to give us the illusion of real choice when they're both in essence the same offering.

Archived