Back to the Grind.

Just wanted to post here while I fight sleep before going back to work tomorrow. Been off for 11 days and have to go back tomorrow. Love vacation, but damn, that first day back, sucks. 

Hope everyone had a good Memorial Day weekend.

We ended up grilling some good burgers, and I actually played some games.  My grass is about three feet tall, and I have to deal with that tomorrow. However, it was worth procrastinating. 

Yeah, going back to work always sucks.  I myself spent WAY too much time outside, yard work, landscaping, using my dad's pool and I'm freaking sunburnt all to hell.  SUUUUUCKS haha. 

I did get in some play time for Dark Souls 3 and I think I'm getting close to the end of the game.  I cooked out on the grill a lot, spiedies, burgers, clams, etc.  Plus drank a bunch of beer.  I didn't want to come back into the office today.

Hope you all had a great holiday as well too.

Went to breakfast with some family. Initially intended to barbecue, but I got super lazy and there were already leftovers from the previous night's dinner.

No drinking for me. Did that Friday for the first time in quite awhile and it reminded me that pot > booze. lol

Archived