Fallout 4's Preston Garvey is this man's worst nightmare

http://kotaku.com/the-fallout-4-survival-permadeath-run-that-turned-prest-1776289180

I generally don't link to a lot of Kotaku articles, but this one was just too amazing.  So the new Survival mode is out, complete with permadeath if you so choose.  This guy actually completed the game on this difficulty, but ran into a glitch that basically turned Preston Garvey into a never-ending stalking nightmare, constantly out for his blood.  It's worth the read if you like Fallout 4 stuff!

• 3 weeks later...

That was a good read. Guy has some extreme patience to put up with that though. Still, if you've played it a bunch of ways regularly, an added challenge likely breaths new life into a game.  I still need to pick this up, but I'm so torn. Not sure I'll like it. Probably end up with Doom first after MrsBE's recommendation.

1 hour ago, Kevnvek said:

That is pretty funny.  I also need to pick up Fallout 4 still (and Doom), I've just been chipping away at some other games in my backlog for the moment while I have more free time, and I'm super excited about The Witcher 3's last expansion coming out tomorrow.

Just finished Doom today. It was a fantastic game. Felt like Doom should feel. Run and Gun. 

I'm currently installing Fallout 4, but I am with you on The last Witcher 3 DLC. I will be playing it before jumping into Fallout. 

Archived