HI AVAHRA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really should buy this game, but I would then have no time at all. 

I was in the no internet, no cell service mountains for the supra meet last weekend.  Had a blast,  but it's good to be home.

Spent this afternoon putting two rear tires on the mower. 100% pain in my ass. I was going to do all 4, but the rears took forever. Have to do the fronts tomorrow and hopefully now before it rains this weekend. 

Oh, and I bought the Dying Light expansion finally. Need to play it sometime. 

Busy time right now going to a wedding this weekend, taking my oldest on a Senior trip in May, he is graduating and most likely joining the Army National Guard so he could be gone for Basic in June, my 10 year old is playing baseball and we have a tournament this week and he just had 5 baby teeth pulled because the permanent teeth were coming in and they were rooted. My youngest wants to play tackle football like his older brother but not sure if i am going to let him this year, and I have a 14 year old Daughter... enough said.

Haven't played to much have many games I need to get to Like Fallout 4 and all the DLC I haven't played and got the Alien resurrection complete game for like 5 bucks and Battlefront that I have only played for like 30 min, for some reason WoT still takes most of my playing time when I do get some.  

Still lurk here when i get time but man spring and summer are busy usually my playing time goes up in the winter. 

17 hours ago, Avahra said:

I downloaded star dew valley last night and had to force myself ot go to bed i was having os much fun

I actually bought this game for my woman over the weekend.  She constantly plays Hearthstone and has been getting frustrated with it lately (she doesn't buy the adventures or ridiculous $50 new decks and shit lol) so I suggested this one.

Definitely awesome.  I was helping her with it.  It's like a cross between Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing a little bit.  I'm going to dig out my 3DS and get her hooked on Harvest Moon and Rune Factory (which is great also btw)

48 minutes ago, DUBL DUECE said:

Haven't played to much have many games I need to get to Like Fallout 4 and all the DLC I haven't played and got the Alien resurrection complete game for like 5 bucks and Battlefront that I have only played for like 30 min, for some reason WoT still takes most of my playing time when I do get some.  

WoT is awesome, but I just can't get into it on consoles since I played it on PC for so long and I have T10 stuff on there that's not transferrable.  I just cant see myself grinding for all of it again haha.

Lately myself I've been getting down with the new Division game (but slowly getting burnt out, stupid endgame and not enough content but overall was fun for awhile).

I also think I'll need a new controller, or twelve, seeing as I just started playing Dark Souls III.  That shit is super hard compared to previous versions.  On top of that, I fucking LOOOOOVVVEEEE the alternate cover art that FROM Software released.  Total grindhouse VHS style.  I printed that out high quality and rock it in my case.  It's awesome.

ds3.jpg

Yeah it's a shit ton of fun.

I can't get into hearthstone, I think its because I"m so far behidn the card curve it just isn't fun.

But I know lots of people who really enjoy it.

oen of my freinds reached the legendary rank this past season

10 hours ago, Avahra said:

I can't get into hearthstone, I think its because I"m so far behidn the card curve it just isn't fun.

That's the exact problem.  They keep releasing PAID stuff, like the new deck which costs fifty fucking dollars lol.  Unless you pay for the "adventures" to get new cards in each expansion, and pay for the new decks, you'll be behind and get CRUSHED by people that have these ridiculous cards haha.  So yeah, she's frustrated but she keeps on grinding away for some reason and gets pissed.

That's why I got her Stardew Valley.  To relax and have FUN with a game.  :D

46 minutes ago, Dateranoth said:

That Dark Souls 3 cover art is pretty bad ass. Reminds me of covers from some classic games. 

Yeah, I've had friends over who have done double takes looking at the cover art and being like wtf? haha  It's really cool.  Makes me want more like it.  :D

23 hours ago, ThermoNukePanda said:

WoT is awesome, but I just can't get into it on consoles since I played it on PC for so long and I have T10 stuff on there that's not transferrable.  I just cant see myself grinding for all of it again haha.

Yeah I couldn't redo a Tier X grind, I have over 20 unlocked on the console but rarely play them something about getting the next tank keeps me going I also want to unlock every tank I am down to the British, Chinese and Japanese lines, and whatever new ones they add, I think we will be getting the Japanese heavies "soon"

12 hours ago, Avahra said:

yeah i'e spent like 16 hours in stardew valley so far and it's just relaxing fun

Awesome.  :D  She hasn't had much chance to play, plus she thinks it's a pain to get out her laptop and stuff during the week while she's trying to relax.  I imagine she'll play more this weekend.

I did find my 3DS XL though laying around which hasn't gotten much love lately and I ended up picking up Rune Factory 4 for her (which is also like farming/rpg/town building) and she was like "Can I bring this to work with me to play on my lunch breaks"?  I was like go right ahead!  haha

• 2 weeks later...

We had surge protectors for all of our shit, but it doesn't really help when your place is directly hit. I would assume

we alsolearned they stop being useful after a few years (and ours were)

Surge protectors not being useful after a few years isn't really true unless they trip a few times, but a few years is usually as long as they will offer any payment for damages. You are right about them being fairly useless for a direct hit. Though they do make some expensive ones that might. 

Again, sorry you lost your stuff. Let me know if there is anything I can help with. Have they checked the wiring after the hit?

Archived